Real estate agents love social media. Publish on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, representing themselves and their objects, hoping these messages generate business. However, many real estate agents get little or no work on social networks and they do not understand why.
Many realtors do not understand that social media is not designed for advertising, and people who use social networks do not want to sell. They want to communicate with people or brands they adhere to, which means that their main concern is you and what you have to say or show them. A successful channel in social networks is not very different from what you see in your reality show. Can you cope with such a show? If you can, you can only find out that customers are looking for you and hire them to help you buy or sell real estate.
I have collected some of the social networking bases that every real estate agent should know. If you study and accept some of them, you can simply become the next great social media feeling.
Your life on display
In social networks, you’re a brand, not what you sell or sell. The followers want to see you at work, play and even make them laugh at times. Since you control your content, you can choose the depth of your followers in life. Enjoy your photos or messages and make them as natural as possible.
Identify yourself as a brand
Even though Facebook identifies you with your name, Instagram and Twitter allow you to call yourself more creatively. Always use your name in your hand and stay away from these kitsch’s. My Instagram and Twitter are simple and identifiable versions of my first and last name.
Since social media is communicating with others, remember that participation is a two way street. Follow the other posts and “I like” that interests you. Comment on other people’s posts. When someone comments or loves your messages, we sincerely thank them. The more you do, the more people will follow you and will love you.
Your followers know you are a realtor. Do not constantly remember subscribers to call you if they want to buy, sell or rent a property. Do not ask the company and do not click on their services. Just imagine that you are doing what you are doing and people will find you. Also, try not to show “Just Listed” or “Sold Only” ads. If so, be humble in your accomplishment.
How to view the properties
Because your job is real estate agent, we recommend using some of your posts to show you what you are selling. Rather than placing a property ad, however, find something interesting about the object’s properties -. Its kind of interesting stairs, incredible water games, and so on D. So write something about it, able to evaluate your social followers. They will understand that this is your exclusive list and will let you know if they want to know more. It is not necessary to overload it if it is already interesting.
The rule of nine content
Because your messages should reflect your daily life, we recommend that you include several messages within a day or two. I’m my ninth rule on Instagram. For every nine positions:
- At least two must have you in them, both as self-defense and as someone else’s (which is always preferable).
- You must have three to five partners associated with a particular property or one of its features. Ideally, publish your exclusive, but it’s also useful to publish other interesting properties (with the permission of another broker).
- You must have at least one on the land, district or landmark where you work. Let your follower know that you are really local.
- Post a photo or memo that laughs at others. The clean and harmless humor is always well received. She occasionally launches a beautiful photo for animals for a more active participation.
- If there is an important event (a festival of food and wine, a charity event, a new activity or the opening of a store), send it to prove that they are “aware” of their community being a realtor.
see more : https://www.referz.com/